Sales Director, West
Sales Director (Southwest Region)
The internet is experiencing a transformation – ad blindness and blocking are forcing media companies and advertisers to rethink the way they connect with consumers. This evolution is changing the way we consume content and how we interact with brands. Nativo is enabling this shift by developing the new technologies, data insights, and best practices that will power this next generation of media and advertising.
We invite you to join us for an exciting and rewarding experience, as a Sales Director. The Sales Director will act as an individual contributor on the team and is responsible for quota attainment and sales efforts within the Southwest territory of direct clients and agencies by evangelizing Nativo, cultivating client relationships, and providing specific native/content marketing solutions.
What you'll do:
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly revenue quota
- Identify new business opportunities with both media buying agencies and working with clients direct
- Consult with clients on their marketing needs; creatively design and execute comprehensive content marketing initiatives through the Nativo platform, demo product updates
- Develop account strategies to drive long term revenue growth, develop requests for proposal responses and programs, and drive upfront media buying
- Generate a high volume of sales related activity including calls/meetings, presentations, proposals, and client entertainment
- Build strategic level relationships with clients and agencies and generate high level campaign ideation to meet client goals and objectives
- Travel to various client sites within the US Southwest Region
What you need:
- 5+ years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, media, programmatic, and interactive
- Knowledge/Experience of native advertising, content marketing, ad tech platforms, brand storytelling, audience targeting, and optimization strategies, applied across all screens
- Experience working in the automotive vertical is a plus
- Must have client and agency direct selling experience
- Strong contacts within the industry and in your territory
- Must be highly motivated and a team player
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to manage large volume of prospecting activity (outbound calls, client meetings, proposals, etc.)
- Negotiation and closing skills
- Proficient in MS Office & CRM Software
- BA/BS degree required
What We Offer:At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo, the leading content advertising technology platform, empowers brand advertisers and publishers to reach consumers and measure their engagement with content. For brands, Nativo provides the ultimate technology for intelligently deploying content at scale. For media companies, Nativo is a complete tech stack built from the bottom-up to deliver content and native placements within publisher sites. From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.