Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including Softbank, Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 1,000+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we've focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
The Enterprise (3PL) team:
We’re disrupting the $48B 3PL industry. This is a high-paced, rapidly growing business unit within the Clutter umbrella that focuses specifically on acquiring and managing business customers.
Why you're important to us:
You will play an important role in helping our team “level up” by setting quality meetings with new businesses. Building our pipeline with these key accounts will unlock growth and generate revenue opportunities to fuel Clutter’s enterprise business unit.
The sky’s the limit - you’ll have the advantage of being one of our early team members, with the opportunity to go from zero to running your own desk in 9-12 months. The compensation for this role includes a base salary + competitive commission structure, with additional incentives for top performers. The role will report directly to the General Manager of Clutter’s enterprise business unit.
What you'll do:
- Identify, develop, and engage key stakeholders within target industries
- High volume of daily outreach via cold email and LinkedIn, as well as effective follow up
- Directly support Account Executives by setting up a high volume of qualified meetings
- Collaborate with team to hone and develop successful outreach strategies
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years of prior sales development experience, or similar
- Resilient and naturally curious with a high degree of urgency
- Highly self-motivated with a competitive drive and a strong desire to grow personally and professionally in Sales
- A strong verbal and written communicator with an innate interest in startups, sales, and technology
- Team player who enjoys challenges, and an optimist and with an insatiable desire to never stop learning
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.