Sales Development Representative
Deep 6 AI is a fast-growing tech startup company in Pasadena, California looking for talented, dynamic team members who want to help shape our groundbreaking artificial intelligence platform. Our healthcare technology helps doctors and researchers find patients for clinical trials, speeding up the process significantly and getting life-saving cures to people in need more quickly. Come join a fun team of scientists, engineers and problem-solvers dedicated to innovating in healthcare and improving health and wellness! You’ll enjoy competitive compensation, an awesome work environment in downtown Pasadena, and early equity in a fast-growing tech company!
Deep 6 AI is looking for a sales development representative to identify, qualify, and generate new sales leads to support the business development team. You will develop new business prospects from multiple sources (including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, individual research, and more), provide feedback about qualification criteria, and make recommendations to improve qualification requirements and streamline the lead handoff process. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision-makers is essential!
Deep 6 AI is a venture-backed artificial intelligence startup focused on healthcare. Our software helps researchers find eligible patients for clinical trials in minutes instead of months, getting life-saving cures to the people who need them more quickly. Help us get this tool into the right hands!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and follow up on new leads daily via telephone, email, and social media
- Generate 20 or more leads each month
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Manage the data for new and prospective clients in the company’s CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and associated documents are recorded
- Coordinate with sales team to pass qualified leads
- Work with the VP of Business Development to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly opportunity pipeline and revenue goals
- Work with Marketing to nurture prospective clients using email, social media, and any other marketing vehicle
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends in healthcare and clinical trials
- Improve efficiencies in business processes and productivity
- Communication skills – Ability to listen, understand and communicate effectively with prospects, their employees, and internally to individuals at all levels. Confidently and quickly build rapport with prospects. Very good written and verbal skills. Attention to detail.
- Trainability – Ability to learn new concepts and apply them quickly
- Healthcare knowledge – Understanding of the clinical trials market (pharmaceutical’s, biomedical’s, clinical research organization’s, healthcare provider’s and doctor’s standpoints
- Problem-solving skills – Ability to resolve barriers of entry to prospects and reach influencers and decision-makers through cold calls, research, and networking
- Technology – Experience using a variety of systems to manage leads and customers
- Creativity/ingenuity – Ability to problem-solve on the fly
- Adaptability – Maintaining effectiveness in varying environments and with different tasks, responsibilities, and people
- Teamwork – Actively work with Marketing and Business Development to increase conversion to qualified leads and improve lead generation activities. Interact with other department supervisors to solve problems and grow business
- Bachelors degree in business or a related field preferred
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in lead generation activities