Sales Development Representative at Gimbal
Greater LA Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:09 a.m. (PST) on Friday, July 19, 2019
About the Job
Gimbal is seeking an ambitious, energetic, organized, and task oriented Sales Development Representative to join our team! You thrive in a fast paced environment where there are opportunities to learn and grow. You are curious and passionate about emerging mobile technologies, and feel comfortable communicating with people from various industries and levels within a company. You are looking for an entry level Sales role that will allow you to learn multiple facets of business and sales.
This position is a full-time, permanent role based out of our Los Angeles office.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
● Develop target prospect lists and execute cold outreach to executives at select companies
● Generate qualified leads, schedule, and conduct meetings with brand and ad agency decision-makers
● Manage various social media tools for inbound lead prospect development
● Learn to be an expert in Gimbal’s product offerings and interact with prospects by identifying and closing up-sell opportunities
● Manage prospecting status and forecasting in Salesforce.com
● Work closely and collaboratively with the Gimbal team of Account Executives to identify ongoing strategic targets
● Achieve and succeed beyond the weekly, monthly, and quarterly team sales quotas
● BA/BS degree preferred
● 1-3 years of experience in sales development, lead generation, sales, or marketing (SaaS experience a plus, but not required)
● Experience with customer relationship management databases, specifically Salesforce.com preferred
● Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere
● Excellent instincts for conversing with technology executives and ability to think on the fly
● Strong work ethic
● Analytical skills, including being well versed in Excel
About the Company
Gimbal is a marketing and advertising automation platform powered by physical-world data. Using its own hardware and software, Gimbal enables brands, media agencies, and marketers to deliver relevant messages in order to improve marketing communications and measure the effectiveness of their campaigns. Powered by its always-on location SDK, micro-location BLE beacons, and a complete mobile advertising stack, Gimbal’s suite of tools generates hyper-accurate location data that allows brands to target consumers more effectively and attribute their spend via actions in the physical world.
Gimbal is headquartered in downtown Los Angeles with offices in San Diego, New York City, San Francisco, Chicago and Columbus.
● 7 Years in development
● $90M Invested
● Over 10,000 end customers
Gimbal formed when two independent companies merged in November 2016. The Mobile Majority was founded in 2012 to build a cohesive mobile advertising platform and Gimbal, Inc. was spun out of Qualcomm in 2014 with an emphasis on its industry-leading beacon hardware and proximity management software. Together, the company is the most comprehensive location-based software and hardware provider in the country, and we are looking to add a few acts to our all star line up.
● Voted “Silicon Beach Startup of the Year” for 2018 by ThinkLA
● Inc. Magazine ranked Gimbal, Inc. number 66 on its 35th annual Inc. 5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies of 2017
● “Fastest Growing Technology Company in LA for 2016”
● “Best Creative Technology” by the 4As
Gimbal is led by a team of experienced serial entrepreneurs and media industry veterans - all with a shared passion for eliminating what clients have identified as the biggest issues in mobile today. We believe this offering can lead us to a multi-billion liquidity event via acquisition or IPO.
Benefits and Perks
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive, and happy.
● Fully paid health, dental and vision coverage for you and your dependent
● Company paid Life and Disability insurance
● Unlimited paid time off - we trust your discretion
● Paid holidays
● Opportunities for profit sharing, bonuses, and ownership
● 401(k) plan
● Subsidized gym membership
● Referral bonus program
● Fully stocked kitchen
● Dog-friendly office
Read Full Job Description