Sales Development Representative
About the Role
As a Sales Development Representative, you will specialize in lead generation for our Inside Sales Team. By cold-calling medical practices across the country and working with the marketing department, you’ll play an integral role in building our sales pipeline and our business.
What You'll Do
- Prospect and cold call medical practices of all types
- Arrange meetings for our Inside Sales Team
- Stay organized by tracking activity in Salesforce
- Learn all the skills necessary to be promoted to a closing role in under twelve months
What You'll Need
- 1+ years of lead generation or sales development in a sales organization. Healthcare and/or Saas experience a plus!
- An interest in building or accelerating your sales career. We promote from within!
- Proven initiative and a competitive drive
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- Medely offers a range of generous benefits and perks, including great medical, dental, and vision insurance. Team members can also enroll in our 401(k) plan.
- Our beautiful office is located one block from 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica.
- We believe that work/life balance is important, so we instituted unlimited vacation days for team members.
- The tight-knit Medely team can often be found together, whether at bi-weekly team meetings, weekly lunches, or community hangouts.
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. The Medely team believes that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities