Sales Development Representative
Airpush is currently recruiting a remote Sales Development Representative . We are a satellite company headquartered in Los Angeles with a team around the globe. (this is a remote position)
A little bit about us:
Airpush is a worldwide leader in digital advertising solutions. With powerful platforms integrated into over 250,000 mobile app, mobile web, and virtual reality properties, as well as one of the world’s largest consumer data marketplaces, Airpush provides some of the most diverse and highest performing monetization and advertising solutions in the industry.
If you have a background in digital sales or marketing, and are ready to be a pioneer who takes chances, wants to work on an innovative product, takes initiative and puts 150% into a groundbreaking product – we want to hear from you!
This is a junior position and unique opportunity for a professional and motivated sales representative to help design, execute, and grow our inside sales and lead generation capacity. The individual will be responsible for generating and developing viable leads by proactively and systematically pursuing new customers and business opportunities via phone, email, and marketing tools.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1+ years experience in outbound sales (phone, call center or telemarketing), preferably B2B and within a tech startup environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to successfully articulate technical product specifications and product value proposition to senior corporate managers
- Strong desire and ability to quickly learn new technologies and clearly articulate value propositions
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate goals as well as strong negotiating skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially Excel, and prior experience of working with a CRM
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create sales opportunities by networking, meetings, social media, and emails.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities using available resources
- Prepare results and analytics from email initiatives
- Update CRM system database with information regularly
- Track and report all sales activities to SVP of Sales
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Comply with all policies and procedures, work rules, and standard operating procedures
- Safeguard the interests of the business, our people and our customers
This is a full-time permanent recruitment with a competitive compensation package including benefits.
While we thank all applicants for their interest we will only contact short listed candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Open
Required education: Bachelor's