Sales Development Rep
Shippabo is a is a high revenue, fast growing technology company headquartered in Downtown LA. We've built an online platform to empower companies that ship freight around the globe to gain visibility and control of their business.
As a Sales Development Rep, you will be a crucial member of our team and partner with our Sales Executives to build pipeline through inbound and outbound activities and move the needle forward in our business.
Here at Shippabo, we believe in the power of empathy and trust, proactivity and resoluteness, continual learning and transparency. These values guide everything we do, internally and for our customers.
- Generate new qualified opportunities for our Account Executives by actively engaging prospects; piquing their interest and getting their attention using a variety of tools and approaches
- Become an expert in building sales campaigns
What we're looking for:
We are seeking an energetic and ambitious individual with a desire to join a rapidly growing company. Shippabo is an early stage startup. If you're smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
The position is an entry level Sales role, is full-time and is based in our office in Downtown Los Angeles.
What you'll be doing:
- Be the first impression officer of the business development team. Highly visible position that will help support the sales organization by developing qualified leads that generates sales pipeline
- Be the expert in the Shippabo product, helping to showcase how it helps Logistics leaders
- Nurture sales inquiries and identify opportunities that meet the minimum qualification criteria for sales through active conversation with decision makers to understand logistics operation habits and identify opportunities for software adoption
- Achieve, and exceed, weekly/monthly pipeline metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Set up qualified meetings for the enterprise sales team
- Conduct lead follow up activity based on marketing events and website inquiries
Who we are looking for:
- Positive attitude and enjoy helping customers become successful
- Wanting to build a career in tech sales, naturally curious, and seek learning new subjects
- Phenomenal listener and effective in writing Call-To-Action interest generating emails
- Can write effective email that generate interests
- Have business, sales, or customer service background
- Tenacious and competitive in hitting and beating targets