Sales Development Manager
As a sales leader with a proven track record, you seek a position where your efforts play an integral role in the growth and expansion of a SaaS market leader. At MomentFeed, an industry visionary in the hyper growth market segment of mobile marketing, we are seeking a passionate and proficient Inside Sales Manager to take ownership of the Sales Development/Inside Sales team. Recently recognized as an Inc. Fast 500 Company, and receiving CIOReview's Company of the Year Award as most promising digital marketing provider, we support multi-location brands like Chick-Fil-A, Sephora and California Pizza Kitchen. Our mission is to be the best place our employees have ever worked, and the best partner our clients have ever had! If you are looking to make a significant impact, align with an industry visionary and be an owner in a high growth AdTech company, keep reading!
Based out of our offices in Santa Monica, CA, you will leverage your previous sales management experience to provide effective day-to-day guidance, training and direction to our well established inside sales team. You are results oriented and have experience selling a SaaS platform to the SMB or Fortune 500 enterprise customer and have driven consistent revenue growth. You are an innovative leader who is motivated, focused, and continually strives to grow the business.
- Manage a team of SDR's/Inside Sales Representatives focused on driving quality sales pipeline to our enterprise sales team
- Recruit, train and onboard new SDR's/ Inside Sales Representatives
- Monitor employee productivity and motivate team to reach daily, monthly and quarterly targets
- Provide performance, development and overall feedback to increase effectiveness of each SDR/Inside Sales Rep.
- Forecast quarterly and yearly business revenue, driving significant growth year over year
- Strategize and creatively implement change to continually grow the business
- Collaborate with SDR to ensure effective account planning, campaign creation and prospecting activities
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 2+ years of experience leading an SDR/BDR/Inside Sales team for a SaaS company
- Experience managing support/sales teams in excess of 5+ professionals
- Commitment to long-term success
- Demonstrated success in effective leadership, coaching and development
- Proactive in thought and action, always striving to improve process and procedure
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate across the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess patience, a positive work ethic, and the ability to have fun and celebrate success
- Sales Operations and Enablement
- Demand Generation
- Field Sales Leadership
MomentFeed’s Mobile Consumer Experience Management (MCX) SaaS platform empowers global brands to engage with consumers on mobile at every point in their customer lifecycle. Our people are awesome (if we do say so ourselves!) and our offices are casual, fun, dog-friendly, and comfortable. If you’re a fit, you’ll become an integral part of a rapidly growing, cutting-edge technology company with huge growth potential. We believe in taking risks and that revolutionary ideas can come from anywhere and anyone.