ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
ConsumerTrack is looking for a sales coordinator to work with clients and agencies in the banking, personal finance, and travel sector. This role will assist the sales team in telling the story of who we are and how we deliver optimal results for our clients. The sales coordinator will be responsible for assisting the sales team on ancillary sales duties that require coordination with teams back in the office. This role will interface with both the client and internal departments at ConsumerTrack on tasks including but not limited to:
- Work with the sales team to build client-facing materials such as RFPs and presentation decks
- Build mock ad campaigns for clients
- Handle client billing and invoicing, including reconciliation between 1st party and 3rd party reporting numbers
- Track and measure client performance and provide performance updates to the client
- Sending reporting to vendors and clients
- Coordinate with media and ad ops for any campaign changes (pricing/budget updates, compliance updates, etc)
- Build IOs for media/clients
- Operational ticketing (ie. rate updates, campaign pauses, budget updates, etc.)
- Pixel requests and placements
- Ad hoc reporting requests
- 1 - 2 years of experience
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills over phone/email
- Microsoft Office Suite skills (PPT, Excel, Word)
- This role is based in LA, but must be in office by 7am PST to support East Coast sales
Good to have skills
- CRM experience (Salesforce, etc)
- RFP submission experience (Prisma, Mediavisor, etc)
- Ad Server (DFP, Atlas, OpenX, etc)
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt after the first year of employment.
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary after the first year of employment.
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
LOCAL LOS ANGELES COUNTY CANDIDATES ONLY!!
NO REMOTE WORK - we want you to be a part of our elite team!
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.