What’s the most impressive thing you’ve ever built? Are you proud of it? Are you ready to feel that feeling every day working at Cameo? Perfect, you’re exactly who we’re looking for.
Cameo creates moments that inspire (www.cameo.com). We’re the platform where you can get Vicki Gunvalson from the Real Housewives to wish your friend happy birthday or Dennis Rodman to congratulate your daughter on her high school basketball game.
We’re well-funded, we have an awesome team, a fun product & a great product-market fit. We have all the benefits you’d expect from a rocketship startup. We also have some of the benefits you may not expect: health insurance, 401(k), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to hang out with the Talent on Cameo.
About the Role:
Your role will be to identify talent (celebrities, influencers, athletes, etc), develop relationships with talent, managers, and agents; and ensure their success on Cameo. If you’re a Bravo-fanatic, spend Monday nights religiously watching the Bachelor, or feel like you could write the next issue of US Weekly, then this role may be perfect for you! You should have a great understanding of trending people, influencers that matter, and instinctively know who would do great on Cameo.
How You’ll Crush It:
- Be working with existing talent to ensure they have an amazing experience on Cameo.
- Be constantly reaching out to talent via email, sliding into DMs, and social selling your way to leading agents and managers. Volume is key!
- Thrive off being in a fast-paced environment where collaboration, communication, and hard work is critical.
- Have experience with CRMs (Base, Salesforce, etc), it’s imperative for us to track all activity and outreach.
- Learn to effectively focus on the right people, verticals and relationships.
- Be focused at work and excited about working long hours every day with the team.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - this is a client facing role after all, where you’ll constantly be speaking and messaging with celebrities.
- Take intelligent risks in building smart, strategic relationships and partnerships.
- Be confident in sharing your opinions and insight with the team- you’re on the front line after all!
- Always be honest and have a hunger to learn more, beat the competition, and take prideful ownership in everything you do.
- Be ready to ‘always be on’, talent expects excellence and quick communication.
- Have a knack for all things social-media related; you’ll be taking over @Cameo social accounts one day per week!
What we hope you'll bring to the table:
- 1-4 years in a software or talent sales/relationship or account management management role.
- A 4-year university degree.
- Known as a leader on your team; someone that is constantly being tasked with roles or accounts above your pay-grade.
- Experience and confidence in client-facing roles, especially when speaking with senior management.
- Be known in your current job as someone with intellectual curiosity, lack of self-entitlement, a great attitude, a hard worker (first in, last out) and grit.
- Be extremely self-motivated and someone who shuns mediocrity.
- Most importantly, you’re someone that sees the glass half full and is excited to take on new challenges, initiatives, and projects!
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.