WELL is a patient communication infrastructure for healthcare. We enable enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to conduct seamless conversations with patients across multiple channels — including texting, email, telephone, and live chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and is the highest rated patient engagement software on G2. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and more than 20 million patients.
WELL is proud to have been named one of the 2020 Central Coast Best Places to Work by the Pacific Coast Business Times and one of the 2020 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare. To learn more about WELL, please visit our LinkedIn.
WELL’s Sales organization is seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to sell to provider systems who have contracts to serve as an Accountable Care Organization (ACO) for commercial payers, Medicare and/or Medicaid. You will join a team of other talented Enterprise Account Executives. This is an individual contributor role; this role will not have any direct reports.
This is a new segment within our Enterprise Health Systems division. This role will focus explicitly on provider systems who have accepted accountability for managing total cost of care, health outcomes, and quality for their populations. You will be responsible for full lifecycle sales into highly strategic accounts. You will have an understanding of the healthcare vertical, ability to maintain C-level relationships, and seven-figure deal experience. This is a quota-carrying position and travel will be required (once travel resumes).
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong background in healthcare technology sale that is looking for a new role at a high-growth startup.
- Meet and exceed personal quota for net new business and for up-sell of existing accounts in assigned territory
- Manage your assigned territory, pipeline, forecast, and keep Salesforce and other tech stack systems updated
- Self-source prospects and convert them to pipeline
- Develop and execute target account strategy for top 1000 medical groups and health systems alongside WELL senior management
- Structure and negotiate business terms and contracts with line-of-business, procurement, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Conduct conversations with multiple stakeholders within the C-suite to sell against Profit/Loss through engaging presentations
- Close and expand revenue within designated accounts to achieve WELL’s strategic objectives and quotas
- Manage all steps of the sales cycle following company sales processes
- Critical: experience with healthcare sales; 5+ years preferred
- Critical: proven track record of selling software into healthcare Enterprise clients, and experience with negotiation and value-selling
- 8+ years of demonstrated successful software sales; proven experience identifying and closing six figure contracts
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proven history of over-quota achievement
- Results-oriented, optimistic, and inquisitive
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Startup experience
- SaaS sales experience
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. For this role, we are looking for candidates that currently reside within the United States and are seeking a permanently remote role. This is a field remote position.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
Workplace groups – company committees available for all to join (Diversity & Inclusion and Workplace Engagement).
Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
MacBook Pro provided
Generous equity package
Full health benefits – medical/dental/vision
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.