Greater LA Area
NEXT is a venture-backed company boldly taking on the challenge of digitizing the $800B freight trucking industry. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers engage and communicate by creating a platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and have real time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.
NEXT was founded by Lidia Yan and Elton Chung with over 20 + years of experience in logistics and technology. We have raised a total of $125M from investors like Sequoia and Brookfield. We have assembled a team with experience from companies such as Airbnb, Uber, Amazon, Snap, Kareo, GoFundMe, CH Robinson and JB Hunt. Come join us as we innovate the transportation industry.
Our next Recruiter will join our current recruiting team on this exciting journey of growing NEXT. You will be responsible for designated client groups which could include Ops, Sales, Drivers, Marketplace or others. You will also be responsible for creating and executing recruiting strategies, evangelizing our brand, and ultimately, hiring-to-plan. You are positive, energetic and collaborative. You know how to build trust and credibility with candidates and hiring managers. You enjoy what you do and it shows. If this sounds like you, stop reading...hit send!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute a strategy to hire-to-plan & evangelize our brand
- Hire with speed, quality, while providing a great experience
- Develop and maintain strong relationships and credibility with hiring managers, executives and peers
- Participate in recruiting scrums, sourcing jams, and and represent the company at industry event
- Provide top-notch candidate experience in every possible way (i.e. communication, follow-through)
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
What You’ll Need:
- Around 4-6 years, staffing experience a bonus
- Sales and Tech Recruiting highly preferred
- Strong business acumen
- Proven success in hiring over 50+ candidates a year
- Ability to influence hiring managers, candidates and executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Willing to contribute clean data to Lever
- Be outcome driven
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary, bonus, equity
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k w/ company match
- Vacation and Holidays
- Casual work environment
- Dog friendly office
- Flex hours (we know SoCal traffic)
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description