Proactive Right of Entry - Mkt, Spectrum Enterprise at Spectrum (Greater LA Area, CA)
Are you a strategic, sales-driven individual who enjoys building relationships? Are you a top performer driven to exceed goals? If so, working as a Proactive Right of Entry Field Specialist on our fast-paced Commercial Proactive ROE team may be right for you.
provides modern enterprise technology solutions that meet the unique needs of some of the country's biggest brands. If you're looking to build your most successful career, support client growth and work alongside intelligent, driven professionals, you can do that. We're ready to go all in on your future and create an engaging environment.
BE PART OF THE CONNECTION
In this Field Specialist role, you'll regularly interface with property owners, building managers, developers, and high-level clientele, including C-suite executives, co-op/ board members, lawyers, and government officials to negotiate access to Commercial buildings within Spectrum footprint, to proactively install our state-of-the-art products and services.
As a Proactive Field Right of Entry Specialist, you are the key business liaison between Spectrum and commercial building owners and property managers. You accelerate the sales cycles by attaining the legally required documentation for entries known as Right of Entry (ROE) or Grant of Easement (GOE), allowing Spectrum to provide services to a property. Using your sales and technical expertise, you serve as a subject matter expert and regularly interact with clients in your geographic area to answer questions.
WHAT YOU BRING TO SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE
- Experience: 3+ years of Sales experience exceeding revenue quotas, preferably selling data, voice, and/or video solutions in a Commercial environment. 5+ years of experience in drafting and negotiating contracts in the cable television, commercial property management, or real estate development industries. Experience with rights of entry/access and FCC requirements for commercial properties.
- Skills: Superb communication, contract negotiation, strategic planning, problem-solving, customer satisfaction, active listening
- Abilities: Deadline-driven, presents technical concepts in understandable ways, sound judgment, motivated, results-driven, work well under pressure, detail-oriented.
- Travel: Up to 90%, including day trips and occasional overnight travel; valid state driver's license and safe driving record
SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE CONNECTS YOU TO MORE
- Embracing Diversity: Culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to exceeding client expectations.
- Learning Culture: Company support in obtaining technical certifications.
- Dynamic Growth: Paid training and clearly defined paths to advance within the company.
- Total Rewards: .
Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity or !
SMD325 2023-21814 2023
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant's criminal history, if any, will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
The pay for this position has a salary range of
$47,800.00 to $113,800.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.
In addition, this position has a commission earnings target starting at
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community of more than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32 million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what matters most.
Who You Are Matters Here We're committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets.