Ordermark’s mission is to become a trusted partner to restaurants everywhere, offering products and services that help restaurants adapt to changing consumer trends and technology. We pride ourselves in building a team of world-class thinkers and innovators to revolutionize the restaurant industry, empowering our customers to tap into new markets.
Ordermark helps restaurants and virtual kitchens aggregate mobile orders across all the major online ordering service providers into a single dashboard and printer. Powered by Ordermark's leading restaurant technology platform, Nextbite serves the fast-growing food on-demand revolution by empowering existing restaurants everywhere to serve more customers and earn more revenue. Nextbite, creates delivery-only restaurant concepts with high-quality, chef-inspired menus available through delivery apps. This combined offering helps restaurants increase efficiency and grow profits, creating successful food service across the country.
By joining Ordermark you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing restaurant landscape and the explosive online ordering industry.
About the role
We are seeking a Partnerships Coordinator to join our growing team! In this role, the individual will need to have a passion for partnerships and relationships with outstanding organizational skills. This is an opportunity to work directly with some of our largest partners in the food delivery industry while working at one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
Cover letter is optional.
The impact you will have:
- Extract and analyze day-to-day data from various systems and generate daily/weekly/monthly reports to be utilized by management teams
- Assist in strategy execution developed in collaboration with Partnerships Managers and Strategic Partners
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple projects to success
- Collaborates with Operations Team to manage ongoing improvements to processes and platforms
- Liaises with Accounts Management teams to ensure communication
- Collaborates with Account Managers to investigate and diagnose issues with restaurant partners
- Identify and assist with building the approach for entry into new segments or expanding existing
- Participate in internal marketing and business meetings and present ideas and strategies that develop new business
- Includes 25% travel when trade shows are live and in-person
What you bring to the role:
- 1-3+ years of relevant experience in Management Consulting, Investment Banking, Analytics, Operations, Accounting, Technical Account Management or related experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and/or Google Sheets, Google G-Suite
- Restaurant industry / Restaurant Tech experience is a major plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong basis in Analytics and Data Science
- Bilingual is a plus
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Working knowledge of Project Management Tools is preferred but not required
What we offer:
- A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively, and remains highly collaborative and connected
- Excellent growth opportunity, and stock options for all full-time employees
- Medical, dental and vision (90% covered by Ordermark; 50% for dependents) - eligible immediately
- Unlimited PTO and paid company holidays
- 401k - eligible immediately
- $60/month reimbursement for online-ordered meals
- Bonusly - a team recognition platform with fun rewards
- We pride ourselves in having a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness, high initiative, energy and passion.
Ordermark participated in Techstars, Boulder in Spring 2018, and has raised $150 million. We are headquartered in Los Angeles, and are looking to significantly grow our team while continuing to reach restaurants and consumers across the country.
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, collaborating daily across time zones. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Thank you for your interest in Ordermark - we’re reviewing impressive candidates every day, and will do our best to reach out to you as quickly as possible!
Read Full Job Description