ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn more about what we do: https://www.consumertrack.com/what-we-do/
GOBankingRates, ConsumerTrack’s content platform., is a financial website that provides readers with fresh takes on personal finance, investing, and banking trends. Our studies and experts have been featured on top tier media - CBS News, TIME, LA Times, The New York Times, The Huffington Post, MSN, Associated Press, and many more! This role will be focused on helping our team to further build upon existing and future content partnerships.
This is a full-time position based in our El Segundo, California office.
- Compiling tier 2 partner pitches and daily correspondence
- Growing tier 2 relationships with forward planning in mind
- Scheduling monthly feedback calls
- Finding new contacts for preexisting relationships we want to reignite
- Creating feedback loops to inform the ideation process
- Compiling and reviewing content for partner campaigns to pitch
- Compiling and reviewing content for to gap page views to hit monthly goals
- Curating content from 3rd party partners to distribute to our partner network
- Contributing to brainstorming and ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree in English Journalism or similar
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, but written is the priority.
- Familiarity with any kind of account management, outreach or experience working with or talking to different types of people
- Creative problem solving ability
- Content management system experience (Word Press, for example) a plus!
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt after the first year of employment.
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary after the first year of employment.
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
LOCAL LOS ANGELES COUNTY CANDIDATES ONLY!
NO REMOTE WORK-we want you to be a part of our elite team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.