Partner Channel Sales Manager
The Partner Channel Sales Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners and will be responsible for achieving sales and business development opportunities. We have partnerships with fairly complex organizations and this Partner Channel Sales Manager will need to maintain and build new relationships within their organization.
In this role you will:
- Operate as the primary point of contact to our partners and maintain relationships across their organization
- Be the expert on our partner's products and ZestFinance's products to pitch a joint solution to our partner's sales organization
- Constantly search out, uncover, and ensure evaluation of innovation and new business opportunities with assigned partner
- Pitch partner sales reps on ZestFinance to allow them to co-sell the ZAML product
- Be a hybrid of sales, business development, partner management and will have a good understanding of enterprise product and marketing
- Exploit partner marketing opportunities for ZestFinance i.e. webinars, industry events, etc.
- Manage all the incoming partner activities and coordinate internally
- Evangelize ZestFinance within our partner’s sales and marketing organizations
We are looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in client facing, strategic sales / partnership roles
- Experience selling data and insights driven solutions highly preferred
- M.B.A. preferred or equivalent business experience.
- Demonstrated experience forming and managing C-level relationships in large complex organizations.
- Strategic – goal oriented, organizes thinking within analytical frameworks
Perks and benefits:
- People – the best part of Zest
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Dog friendly office with lounge areas, video games and gigantic jigsaw puzzles
- On-site gym with yoga, salsa, and other employee run fitness classes
- Generous family leave policy (6 month maternity leave/3 month paternity leave)
- Tuition reimbursement, conference allowance and Zest talks
- Complimentary massages, manicures, pedicures and more
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants and fully stocked kitchen
ZestFinance, Inc. applies its unique credit-decisioning technology platform — based on data science and machine learning — to help lenders effectively predict credit risk so they can increase revenues, reduce risk and ensure compliance. ZestFinance was founded in 2009 by Douglas Merrill and a team of former Google employees with the mission of making fair and transparent credit available to everyone.
We are committed to diversity in hiring, professional development, and everyday discussion. Zest is determined to hire crazy smart people who are different from each other to create broad thinking, lots of different ideas, and by extension, the best team possible.