Ordermark’s mission is to become a trusted partner to restaurants everywhere, offering products and services that help restaurants adapt to changing consumer trends and technology. We provide our clients with a single dashboard to manage all online ordering and a team of experts to help them succeed. While tech is important, it takes a backseat to solving our client’s problems. We pride ourselves in building a team of world-class thinkers and innovators to revolutionize the restaurant industry, empowering our customers to tap into new markets.
By joining Ordermark you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing restaurant landscape and the explosive online ordering industry.
About the role
*This is a remote opportunity initially, but candidate MUST be LA-based and able to eventually commute to our headquarters in Playa Vista.
As a Sales and Marketing Operations Specialist, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once, and you will play a critical role in optimizing our marketing efforts. You are a rock star in the areas of: leadership, professionalism, team work, problem-solving, and communication.
What you get to do every day:
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database, including contact lists for email, SMS, and VMs.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Be able to adapt quickly to new projects, initiatives, and collaborate with a small team, as the sole technical / operations contributor in this department.
What you bring to the role:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 2-4 years of process building, list management, or CRM management.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (Pardot & Salesforce required; Drift a plus) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity. Starting salary and stock options DOE
- Medical, dental and vision (90% covered by Ordermark; 50% for dependents) - eligible immediately
- Flexible PTO and holidays
- 401k - eligible immediately
- $60/mo reimbursement for your own online ordered meals
- Working for a company with awesome people and an exciting growth opportunity. We pride ourselves in having a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness. high initiative, energy and passion.
Ordermark participated in Techstars, Boulder in Spring 2018, and has raised $30.6 million. We are headquartered in Los Angeles, and are looking to significantly grow our team while continuing to reach restaurants across the country.
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, collaborating daily across time zones. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Thank you for your interest in Ordermark - we’re reviewing impressive candidates every day, and will do our best to reach out to you as quickly as possible!
Read Full Job Description