Order Management Specialist at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for an Order Management Specialist to join our Deal Enablement team. As an Order Management Specialist, you’ll work alongside Sales Reps and Deal Desk to create and finalize quotes and order forms and holistically review deals for completeness, accuracy, and conformance. Successful candidates are motivated, detail-oriented, results-driven, and ready to take on a fast-paced working environment.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Create Quotes and Order Forms for all deals
- Partner with Deal Desk on non-standard, custom, and/or complex deal structures to provide accurate quotes and order forms to match the intent of the deal
- Accurately enter deal information into Salesforce, Zuora, and Conga
- Provide quick, reliable updates to Sales, Finance, Finance, and Revenue Operations
- Elevate specialized issues to appropriate business partners for resolution and approval
- Ensure compliance and consistency across deal use cases on all quotes and order forms
- Take initiative and identify areas of improvement in the quote to cash process to accelerate order processing and improve sales efficiency
- Oversee Order Management JIRA tickets, track and drive approvals, and assist with reconciliation of transactions
What we’re looking for:
- 1 - 2 years experience with Order Entry, Sales Operations or Deals Desk is preferred
- Ability to work independently, shift focus, prioritize, maintain patience and sense of self in high-pressure situations
- In-depth knowledge of Excel including creating and reviewing formulas
- Flexibility to work additional nights and weekends for month and quarter-end
- Excellent written communication, spelling, and proof-reading skills
- Ability to learn internal business technology, applications, and solutions quickly
- Familiarity with financial or revenue recognition principles and contracting guidelines
- Experience with Zuora CPQ and Salesforce a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.