Order Management Specialist-1
For Procore, a successful Order Management Analyst will be the trusted point of contact for sales reps. You will support the team through the complete sales cycle, and create and finalize quotes and order forms that exactly match the intent of the deal, and comply with Procore deal use cases. The end result - you will be an expert on all Procore deal use cases for your segment!
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Deal Desk on all “custom / complex” use cases.
- Know how to identify and escalate use cases that do not fit standard definitions.
- Be a Quote wizard in the Zuora object in Salesforce.
- Be an expert Order Form builder when Conga doesn’t cut it and we need to go to Word for Order Forms.
- Be Fast! - Provide quick turnaround times for quotes and order form updates (especially at EOM / EOQ).
- Confirm the intent of the deal with the sales rep.
- Create Quotes and Order Forms for all deals.
- Identify and escalate use cases that do not fit standard definitions.
- Continually develop and refine your understanding of Procore deal use cases.
- Work closely with Deal Desk on “custom / complex” deals.
- Work between the Finance and Sales departments to ensure sales transact quickly and efficiently.
- Create and route all OM Jira tickets. Perform cancellation quotes, merges & splits.
- Complex deals:
- Route all “custom” deals to Deal Desk.
- Work closely with Deal Desk on all complex deals:
- Ensure 100% accuracy of all Quotes and Order Forms - the Quote in the system. EXACTLY MATCHES the intent of the deal and the Order Form.
- Ensure compliance and consistency across deal use cases on all quotes and order forms.
- Independent QA over quotes and Order Forms, reviewing key ARR fields prior to customer signature.
- Assist with daily and weekly reconciliation of transactions.
- Create and maintain quote standards documentation and guidance.
- Educate and train sales reps on Order Management (create onboarding/ refresher materials and facilitate OM trainings to sales reps and new OM Analysts).
- Identify and escalate new use cases and process improvements to the QTC Feedback Loop to accelerate order processing and improve sales efficiency.
- Manage metrics:
- Data analysis of Jira tickets, quotes and order forms.
- Track and drive approval aging for all standard deals.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to communicate effectively with necessary parties to ensure order detail and documentation is updated and entered in the system accurately and completely.
- Ability to work in a high-volume / multi-transactional / high-pressure environment. When month and quarter end orders come flooding in, you have the stamina to work late until the orders are complete AND 100% accurate!
- Self-motivated with a knack for being meticulous, detail oriented, and organized.
- Must have strong people/customer service skills.
- High computer application literacy including Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, SFDC, and ability to learn internal business systems - Knowing how to create and review formulas in Excel.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative mathematical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to embrace new technology, applications, and solutions.
- Desire to work closely with peers, as well as be a self-motivated team player.
- Unfazed by a dynamic, changing environment.
- 1-2 years experience with Order Entry, Sales Operations or Deals Desk is preferred.
- Familiarity with financial or revenue recognition principles and contracting guidelines.
- Experience with Zuora CPQ.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.