Altruist is a hyper-growth fintech company on a mission to make financial advice better and more accessible for everyone. Our team is building a revolutionary platform for financial advisors and their clients to remove the friction from investing and reduce the barrier to entry into wealth creation and management. Using Altruist, advisors can work more efficiently and reduce costs, enabling them to help more people, better.
If you’re passionate about your craft and are looking for big, meaningful problems to solve, then you’ll love what we’re up to. At Altruist, you’ll have the opportunity to do exciting work on products ranging from complex enterprise business software to a beautiful consumer app experience and user acquisition platform.
We’re looking to hire a Customer Success Operations Associate that’s passionate for operational excellence across the full spectrum of customer facing teams. This role will primarily be responsible for owning and optimizing the stack that drives growth and retention through operational efficiencies and a world class customer experience. Scope includes (but not limited to) data modeling, system automations, permission structures, integrations, documentation, reporting, and vendor contract management.
What you’ll do:
- Drive continuous improvement to achieve and maintain operational excellence for all customer facing team under the Customer Success umbrella
- Work cross-functionally to deliver a world class customer experience
- Ensure all business critical data is captured and workflows/automations are efficient
- Optimize our stack by helping to architect the CRM data model and identify applicable integrations and ancillary tools
- Ensure stack stability by conducting impact analysis for any change proposals
- Work with the IT and Compliance teams to institute effective stack permission structures
- Build and maintain CS reporting
- Document existing and future operations frameworks; help develop training materials
- Bring creative solutions to a broad range of operational challenges
- Embody the core values of Altruist and our mission
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of revenue, sales, or customer success operations experience in a SaaS environment.
- System administration experience, preferably with Hubspot, Zendesk, Salesforce, or ChurnZero.
- Strong excel skills (formulas and pivot tables); Tableau or similar data visualization experience a plus
- Experience working with systems to measurably increase team productivity and/or customer outcomes
- Experience working through ambiguity to provide effective solutions, in a fast-paced environment
- A strong desire to enhance your systems and data management skills
- A team player attitude; able and willing to pivot quickly and wear multiple hats
What you’ll get:
At Altruist, you’ll work with a talented group of creators working relentlessly to disrupt an antiquated system primed for disruption. You’ll have the freedom to do your best work alongside down-to-earth professionals at the leading edge of their disciplines and the opportunity to make a real impact through your contributions. As an early team member at a young (fast-growing) company, you’ll have a significant influence on how we build our products.
Altruist believes the best work comes from a happy team who’s encouraged to continually grow and develop their expertise. We take pride in our culture, built on a foundation of mutual respect and transparency, and rooted in our three core values:
Kindness: The equal and kind treatment of all is of foremost importance to us, and we continually strive to bring diversity in thought and background to our team to strengthen our company.
Brilliance: Brilliance at Altruist means constantly striving to better your craft with a hunger for constant learning and growth.
Grit: Our team is driven, has a bias towards action, and an insatiable appetite for getting things done to bring us closer to realizing our mission.
Think you’ll be a good fit? Apply with a link to your portfolio. We look forward to meeting you.