At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we take a holistic approach to improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey with the leading all-in-one practice growth solution.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
The SDR Onboarding Manager will be responsible for facilitating a 30-day robust sales training program for the newly hired internal sales team members. This will include delivering both classroom and on-demand training courses for new hire classes up to 10 reps. They will also be adjusting, creating and adding new training content to the current program to ultimately create a more robust sales training academy. The Onboarding Manager will work with Sales and Enablement Leadership to determine sales training priorities to ensure the highest business impact. This includes training facilitation, partnering with subject matter experts, building new content for sales skills areas and communicating expectations before and during the class to help ensure learner retention.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sales, sales enablement and coaching/training. This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as well as a proven track record in sales, enablement, and sales onboarding training. Excellent project management, solid facilitation skills and broad execution capabilities will be required. This creative, self-starting candidate should have top-notch customer-facing skills and the ability to work well with and gain the respect of the sales team members.Skills You'll Bring:
- 2-3 years of sales experience in a technology company, SaaS experience required, selling into a SMB/Health organization is highly desirable
- Outbound / Prospecting Sales or Sales (Business) Development experience—we are looking for a master at engaging interest from new business & finding / procuring opportunities.
- Proficient in delivering sales productivity tools and CRM training (i.e., Salesforce, CPQ)
- Passionate about sales onboarding enablement
- High energy level and a “can do” attitude
- Ability to deliver and facilitate training for large and small groups across a diverse audience base
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to partner with cross-functional departments
- Effective time manager, capable of developing the strategy and delivering/executing on the tactics on multiple projects, on time and on budget
- Experience with sales readiness and gamification systems, Learning Management Systems and Sales Enablement Systems
- Experience with reporting and analytics
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
We believe that how you start something is how you finish, and the initial training any sales person goes through sets them up for the rest of their career. You will be responsible for helping us set all of our new hires up for not just short term but long term success.
You will be an integral part of making sure that the PatientPop sales team becomes of the best trained, coached and supported teams in the country. Creating a lasting legacy of lives impacted by your coaching.In 90 days you will:
- Build relationships and spend time to gain a solid understanding of our business, our solution and the way we work
- Meet with Sales, Enablement and Customer Success stakeholders, SME’s to begin intake for design
- Identify, prioritize and create 90 plan with areas of focus
- In partnership with Sales Enablement - initiate training to support highest priority deliverables
- Deliver Sales enablement training to new and existing Sales teammates
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.