New Business Development Specialist
Named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2018, Prodege, LLC, parent company of rewards community Swagbucks.com & cash-back shopping sites MyPoints.com & ShopAtHome.com has awarded over $500 million to its members. Our business solutions brands, ProdegeMR (market research), ProdegeDR (direct response) & ProdegeVN (video network) allow our partners to reach, influence and acquire consumers online.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!
We are currently looking for a New Business Development Specialist to join our team.
This position is responsible for identifying and acquiring new national accounts that will have a major strategic impact on the long-term success of Prodege. This position focuses on direct sales, but must understand the company's channel strategy and how the two approaches relate.
Additionally, this position will be responsible for:
- Negotiating and selling online advertising and transactional based marketing placements.
- Oversee, maintain and upgrade existing accounts to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- Develop new business and long term account opportunities through prospecting and cold calling.
- Coordinate, manage and resolve account maintenance issues.
- Effectively interface and cultivate long lasting client relationships
- Complete RFP's and proposals, follow up on submissions and close business.
- Effectively navigate internally with various business units to create compelling Media solutions.
Skills and experience required:
- 0-1 years direct sales experience in internet advertising and media sales (with a mix of online and offline), selling to national tier accounts and companies preferred.
- Experience or knowledge in the online space and/or working knowledge of the industry along with a pulse on what is forthcoming is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent education/professional experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet a range of deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with CRM based solutions (NetSuite a plus.)
- Experience with GSuite, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Clearslide and Comscore reporting interfaces a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to actively manage multiple tasks and work within a team environment but also the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Must be a goal oriented, persuasive, self-motivated and independent worker.