National Sales & Partnership Director at Verifi
Verifi, Inc., a Visa company, is hiring for a dynamic and collaborative National Merchant Sales and Partnership Director!
Verifi is a dynamic force in the Financial Technology space - we have a significant network of re-seller partners focused on SMB, and we are now looking for an aggressive individual to tackle the mid-Market and Enterprise segment. In our business we have found the typical decision makers to be the CFO, Controller, or Head of Customer Service at a prospect company. We are looking to add more great folks to our direct sales team and need some hungry contenders.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company's success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the e-commerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
As a National Sales Director, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle - this includes:
• Using your network to prospect and develop new potential customers through a variety of methods
• Hunting! You are the hunter and know your best techniques including trade shows, networking meetings, dinners, and any other lead development activities including collaboration with our Sales Development team to help you generate leads!
• Being a consultative partner, building c-level relationships with card-not-present (CNP) merchants, with an average sales cycles of 1-4 months to sell and close deals for Verifi's unique risk management services
• Coordinating with Business Development, Marketing, and Operations to ensure the necessary information is gathered to facilitate a quick go-live and maintain a satisfied customer
You bring to the table your:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent sales training in lieu of degree
• Minimum of 6 years B2B sales experience
• Experience selling on a consultative, long cycle sale with the ability to present solutions to clients, and to formulate creative solutions that meet their needs
• Experience with MS Office to include PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Experience with Salesforce CRM for prospecting and sales management
• Highly-motivated sales individual with a solid track record in closing business with consistent achievement in meeting assigned quota and performance targets
• Ability to understand the payment industry and technical solutions
• Willingness to travel for sales meetings with prospects or to attend trade events
• Local and remote presence
This position is located either in Los Angeles or remote office and offers:
• Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
• 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
• Paid parking and complimentary food
• Socially conscious and community-oriented company
• Energized employment filled with activities and events
• Competitive Base Salary, plus commission and bonus