National Accounts Sales Manager (Remote) at Ecosense Lighting
The National Accounts-Sales Manager (Remote) will play a critical, leading role in our fast-growing, non-traditional, technology company. This individual identifies potential accounts, new business development opportunities and converts new accounts into long-term relationships. Additionally, lead our efforts to maintain and expand relationships with large, multi-location customers. The candidate is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives. Overall, the National Accounts Sales Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
Join us as we build a new department focused on revolutionizing the way things are done in our industry. We are performing cutting edge research and developing innovative tools to solve challenging problems. This role brings you the opportunity to firmly apply your stamp to our organization, now and well into the future. Join us in creating amazing, beautiful and functional experiences.
- Establishes, manages, and monitor new processes to relieve or alleviate customer business concerns or work flow processes
- Creates ongoing performance requirements and ensure effective processes to monitor contract agreements to include: service levels, pricing, vendor agreements, and customer support
- Develops skill sets and leadership ability of the Planning team through mentoring, technical and business training, and challenging assignments that build confidence and demonstrate the team’s ability to make significant contributions
It is desired that the candidate has the following qualifications for the position:
- At least 5-7 years production planning experience required
- Experience with Master Scheduling, Inventory Analysis and Management, ERP systems, and new product launches required
- Demonstrated ability to partner with other functional groups to achieve business objectives highly desired
- Superior communication skills – Oral, written and formal presentation skills with senior management, middle management and line staff
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Comfortable and effective working indirectly through others
A detailed and compelling compensation package will be outlined for the selected candidate.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.