Market Research - Junior Account Manager
Recently named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2020, Prodege, LLC, an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $700 million in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of four consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, and InboxDollars— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 100 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
We are currently seeking an energetic, motivated Junior Account Manager to join the ProdegeMR team. The ideal candidate will be a person who has market research industry experience, with experience in client development and client success/account management. This role will be responsible for supporting existing client accounts.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Client Development, and as a member of the ProdegeMR team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist in managing client accounts to their full potential, through a consultative approach, listening to the client and implementing solutions that fit their needs.
- Assist in managing strategic account plan.
- Consult with clients on how best to conduct research, including complex multi-country studies.
- Generate revenue consistently month by month at minimum profit margin levels.
- Report all activity in CRM software on a daily basis. Ensure that the CRM database contains all of your information accurately.
- Achieve assigned sales goals.
- Able to travel monthly (multi-day) to visit clients.
- Minimum BA/BS degree, ideally 1+ years of sales or customer service experience required.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet a range of deadlines.
- Strong analytical abilities and comfort working with numbers.
- Familiarity with CRM based solutions (i.e Pipedrive, Salesforce, etc.)
- Strong analytical aptitude and results oriented with great attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to actively manage multiple tasks and work within a team environment.
- Must be a goal oriented, persuasive, self-motivated and independent worker.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be efficient in meeting deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent education/professional experience required.
- Must be willing and able to travel.