Manager, Sales Enablement at TeleSign
Location: CA, MN, NV, NY, TN, TX, UT, WA
As TeleSign’s Manager of Sales Enablement, you’ll build (from scratch), scale, and optimize the global Sales Enablement function. You’ll create world-class onboarding, training, and assessment programs; develop sales collateral, tools, and more! A successful candidate has experience onboarding, training, and enabling rapidly growing & highly successful sales teams. You will ultimately be responsible for increasing sales efficiency through reduced time to first deal closed, and overall revenue growth while supporting sales teams in the Americas, EMEA, and APAC regions.
What you’ll do:
- Gain and maintain a thorough knowledge of TeleSign’s products, customer audience, and sales organization. Serve as subject-matter expert in tech sales trends, thought leaders, and alternative support resources to be an asset for the sales team.
- Train new sales team members on TeleSign’s product offerings and sales processes. (training will be a mix of group and one-on-one training sessions)
- Determine training needs by observing sales representatives, studying sales results and trends, and connecting with sales managers.
- Conduct regular call recording breakdowns and live role plays with sales representatives to provide feedback on sales technique.
- Partner with sales managers to provide the required coaching to course correct the team members if they fall short of expectations.
- Create simple guides on each new product offering. Oversee documentation and communication of product releases to the Sales Team.
- Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques where needed.
- Support Sales by providing sales tools and assistance where needed.
- Work closely with members of the Sales and People Operations Teams to test and measure the impact our training programs have.
- Align with the various departments that the Sales Enablement team supports to identify and address learning interventions in innovative ways.
- Collaborate with program managers to ensure a smooth monthly program deployment and to assess and address program scores and feedback.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 4+ years experience of enabling, training, coaching, or managing salespeople
- Have experience and proven track record of successfully selling a complex B2B product
- Excellent writing, speaking, presentation, group facilitation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Have a deep familiarity with standard sales tech tools like SFDC, Gong, Outreach, etc
- Have a love for building out and refining process to meet the needs of a fast growing Sales team
- Strong ability in building and maintaining positive relationships with credibility and trust.
- Proven ability to identify and resolve problems while maintaining professionalism and confidentiality.
- High energy, self-motivated, positive, adaptable, outgoing, engaging, proactive, organized and able to relate well to a diverse audience
- Ability to effectively collaborate with project teams, encourage and promote teamwork and positive interactions.
- Lead and optimize all sales onboarding to improve sales efficiency and reduce new hire ramp time while developing curriculum, content, and all ongoing training programs including sales skills training, competitive intelligence, playbooks, and product training
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional leaders to identify gaps or weaknesses in existing sales process, create and implement solutions that improve our process and enable salespeople to succeed
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch and powerful storyteller written, verbally, and visually.
- International experience in the Americas, EMEA and APAC is a plus.
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Our global team consists of the best and the brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in-house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more! ;)
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Telesign does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.