UpKeep is a solutions-driven tech startup with offices in both Los Angeles and San Francisco. We've raised $50M in venture capital following a recent Series B round, and quickly approaching 100 full-time employees. Our mission is to empower essential businesses to be more productive through the adoption of mobile, cloud-based technology. We're focused on being the best maintenance, facility, and asset management solution by constantly improving our SaaS product and always putting our customers first.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
This is a full-time position based out of our HQ in Westwood, CA.
What you'll do as UpKeep's sales development leader:
- Manage sales reps to develop and qualify sales opportunities, resulting in high-quality lead generation
- Train your team to better understand their roles and best practices for outbound and inbound prospecting; Assist team in scheduling meetings
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on the team’s performance as well as accurate forecasts to sales leadership based on performance and historical trends on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Identify and implement process improvements to drive efficiency and productivity
- Weekly meetings and debriefs to provide constant performance feedback to your team
- Oversee sales contests to drive activity and engagement
- Motivate and provide positive reinforcement on a daily basis
- You will be accountable for your team’s results
- Cross department collaboration with marketing, direct sales, customer success & product teams on different initiatives, providing feedback when needed
What we're looking for:
- You are excited by the idea of helping a thriving startup develop new and creative ways to market and sell a truly useful and practical software
- You have a true passion for leading people, and love to watch your team succeed
- You are a hands-on manager who leads by example
- 2+ years' experience in a sales/business development leadership role
- 1+ years' experience with B2B software sales and demos
- Proven Salesforce (SFDC) expertise
- Bachelors degree preferred
In this full-time position, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and affordable health insurance options. Employees here love our casual dress code, fully stocked kitchen, focus on sustainability, weekly catered lunches, and dog-friendly office. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and personal health should always come first.
UpKeep was founded by our CEO, Ryan Chan, from an idea he had while working as a Process Engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a mobile application could drastically improve the workflow and productivity of maintenance teams, technicians, and facility managers. He was determined to build on this vision— so he learned how to code and created the first version of UpKeep in 2014.
Today, we have developed an innovative software solution that is simplifying maintenance management for 400,000+ users in over 60 countries. We're focused on being the smartest and easiest-to-use Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software available. Our customers are in manufacturing, food production, healthcare, property management, hospitality, and transportation. UpKeep gives teams the ability to create, schedule, share, and track work orders on-the-go from a mobile device.
Tech-focused VC firms including Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, Mucker, and Y Combinator (YC W17) have confidently backed us since 2016. Only 1% of venture capital is funneled towards the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is in the field and on the frontlines, not sitting at a desk. We’re investing in the future of undervalued maintenance work and the underserved deskless worker.
Company culture and employee appreciation are very important to us, which is why we've been named a "Best Place to Work" by Inc. Magazine and Built in LA.
UpKeep has proudly taken the hard work out of 10 million work orders, and we're just getting started!
Interested in learning more?
Company Culture: https://www.onupkeep.com/blog/upkeep_company_culture/
$36M Series B: https://www.onupkeep.com/blog/upkeep-series-b-funding-announcement/
Demo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX7Lak7o0qI
Customer Reviews: https://www.capterra.com/p/145635/UpKeep/
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need any accommodation due to a disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.