Manager, Sales Development at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a Manager, Sales Development who will lead, develop, and grow Procore’s business development team. Candidates will drive a high performance, high accountability culture to meet and exceed business development goals. This role develops and owns Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the Sales Development team while consistently monitoring, tracking results, and driving team execution to meet sales goals.
What you'll do:
- Lead a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to develop and qualify lead opportunities, resulting in high-quality lead generation
- Attract, hire and retain high-performing SDR’s through multiple recruiting channels
- Drive a performance culture within the SDR team
- Provide training and support to the SDR team to better understand the Sales Development role, Procore’s products (industry, market, proposition), and best practices for outbound prospecting
- Ensure your team consistently leverages Procore’s sales methodology to source, qualify and transition opportunities as quickly, efficiently, and independently as possible
- Regularly conduct call reviews and coaching sessions with SDRs
- Work closely with sales managers and reps to ensure lead quality, quantity, and proper follow-up; align SDR pipeline product to needs of sales organization
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on team’s performance as well as accurate forecasts to sales leadership based on individual SDR’s performance and historical trends
- Identify and implement process improvements to drive efficiency and productivity
- Collaborate cross functionally with Sales Operations to establish reports and dashboards to provide visibility into BDR activities; Marketing to define campaign follow up and reporting; Recruiting to meet hiring needs
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant work experience
- 5+ years in software sales (preferably in SaaS environment)
- 3+ years management experience in a business development environment
- Track record in hiring, developing and promoting Sales Development representatives
- Proven experience prospecting via cold calling, email, and social selling
- Experience using and implementing a sales methodology
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Superior time management and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.