Manager, Sales Development
- Recruit, hire, and manage a growing team of Sales Development Representatives to achieve individual and company new business targets.
- Empower team with scalable systems & defined processes to increase SDR sales skills, product, and habits.
- Train and assist SDRs by teaching best practices with engaging prospects and the skills needed to position GoGuardian effectively.
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, & predictable above-quota results based on successful pipeline creation.
- Build, measure, and optimize a repeatable sales process to successfully achieve targeted sales objectives.
- Work with marketing and product teams to refine positioning and messaging for campaigns based on customer feedback and A/B testing.
- Develop specific and targeted goals to expand and accelerate revenue opportunities
- Keep CRM up to date with all sales activity and notes.
- Work cross-functionally with different organizations such as Support, Marketing, and Customer Success.
- Track and report key growth metrics to assess individual and team performance.
Background and Experience
- Deep knowledge of sales processes with 2+ years of sales management experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Proven work experience as an SDR or similar role
- Personal history of repeatedly exceeding past individual contributor quota so you can train SDRs on how to be successful in the role.
- Ability to build scalable processes, and you have the analytical skills to optimize them over time.
- Highly effective communicator with strong EQ and influencing skills
- Results-driven sales mentality. Passionate about what works and what doesn't. Continually analyze performance and keep improving GoGuardian’s pipeline.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)Able to team with our outside sales team and help develop and move deals through the pipeline
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify solutions, solution selling approach.
- Strong prospecting abilities and track record of building net-new business.
- Proven track record of success and over-achievement of quotas.
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are an excellent team player.
- Strong work ethic and collaborative mindset
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM
- Experience running the entire sales cycle, from discovery to close
- Previous history building Sales Development teams
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business/Economics or Computer Science