Manager, Platform Partnerships
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Complex negotiations with key platform partners.
- Ability to work with and influence product and engineering organizations, getting them access to new technologies and services.
- Pipeline Development based on new feature releases, usage statistics, and company-wide strategy, with a key focus on outreach.
- Definition of go-to-market strategies with partner input, ensuring a successful launch of new integrations.
- Establish key, far reaching relationships with leaders at technology organizations and agencies.
- Prepare business proposals and presentations.
- The skills and experience to influence senior management decision makers.
- Lead qualitative analysis; prepare and present documents summarizing the results of the analyses and the strategic recommendations/planning.
- Candidate is responsible for delivery of briefings, analysis, and recommendations to senior and executive staff.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 4-6 years experience working for technology companies and media companies in business development or product roles.
- Experience in management consulting or product management a plus.
- Strong problem solving skills such as prioritization, critical thinking and hypothesis development.
- Ability to think pragmatically, not just theoretically, and drive execution of concepts
- Outstanding multi-tasking and teamwork capabilities
- Superior verbal and written communications skills, particularly the ability to develop cogent arguments and present them concisely to a range of stakeholders, including executives
- Strong attention to detail, highly entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent, highly collaborative and passion for and understanding of new technologies.
How to get started: If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.