We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
The Manager Commercial Partnerships supports the partner specific team in the areas of account service, communication, and analysis with revenue and marketing focused responsibilities. Responsible for day-to-day operations and mentoring the team coordinators. This position supports Amazon.
Revenue and Marketing support:
- Identifying and communicating New Release Solicitation, Label Priorities and promotional opportunities across all product and consumption types
- Strategizing with label and partner on Amazon specific marketing events and programs
- Social Media and Streaming Marketing: Identify opportunities and guide execution of social media outreach and playlisting strategy with partner and content providers.
- Set up of cross-vertical promotions and themed events including catalog promotions
- Managing and updating Master Hit List
- Compiling and reporting key revenue information and account trends.
- Manage pricing at partner in conjunction with Release Administration
- Key positioning and new release solicitation reporting
- Provide historical data and requested reports for account and content providers
- Competitive research
- Liaison with IT / Business Analysis on daily and ad-hoc reporting needs to labels
- Manage partner affiliates program
- Weekly comprehensive recap of sales and streaming results in addition to market share reporting
- Sales, Streaming and Promotional event analysis
- Manage analysis requests with partner and internal analysis teams
- Reconcile metadata across partner & UMG databases
- Ensure content deliveries and problem solve any issues
Excellent Microsoft Excel, Office and PowerPoint skills.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship building with labels and partner
Meticulous attention to detail and follow through
Extremely organized with superior time management skills
Ability to work on multiple projects and produce high-quality results under tight deadlines in a team environment
Inherent analytical and quantitative skills with experience in social media and search engine marketing
Intuitive thinker able to quickly identify problems and design best solutions to resolve issues and optimize efficiencies
Excellent knowledge and understanding of commercial products and product consumption
Familiarity with and user of Amazon products and services
Strong interest in music and pop culture, with extensive knowledge of current and catalog music titles and artists across all music distribution companies
Experience with analytics, search engine and social media marketing
Knowledge of social media and current platforms of entertainment consumption
Working knowledge and understanding of UMG internal systems a plus. Ability to quickly learn new systems a must
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.