Manager, Account Management at GOAT Group
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:18 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, July 13, 2019
GOAT is seeking a results-oriented Manager, Account Management to work directly with our VP of Business Development and Strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience managing and successfully scaling teams at an online marketplace / e-commerce business. This candidate will also be a critical and strategic thinker who is comfortable working across a variety of departments, including Data Science, Engineering and Analytics.
In this role you will:
- Manage a team of account managers across the GOAT and Flight Club brands
- Develop an integrated account management strategy focused on KPIs / goals of the team as well as customer satisfaction
- Own the reporting of all business metrics, both internal and customer facing
- Strategize with vendors and marketing on ways to grow the business
- Create an incentive structure for account managers, across all brands
- Develop strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business stakeholders (product and marketing) to activate and scale existing customers
We are looking for:
- A proven leader with 3+ of experience in account management with an ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- A results oriented individual who has been successful in growing / scaling businesses while focused on customer satisfaction
- An analytical mind with solid knowledge of Excel who is experienced with the use of data to drive results and understand KPIs
- Strong aptitude for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new technologies
- Experience with a fashion focused online marketplace business / e-commerce platform is a huge plus
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description