Manager, Academic Partnerships
- Serve as the point person and manage the day-to-day relationships with 1 to 3 university partners.
- Manage new university implementations and troubleshoot problems.
- Organize weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings with increasingly more senior attendees and more strategic content.
- Track and report KPIs and recommend strategies for improving strength of relationship.
- Relationship management expertise with higher education or other similar institutions.
- Familiarity with the operations, finances, and success metrics of online education programs.
- Strong process orientation and attention to detail.
- Excited by the challenge of building a world-class business that delivers not only high revenue growth and compelling ROI, but also has a meaningful impact on society.
- Exposure to the functioning of higher education institutions through direct experience or deep affiliation with the education industry.
- Ability to facilitate and enable people to collaborate with each other; and promote collaboration with partners e.g. with Universities, corporate clients and the team.
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality.