Lead Generation Specialist
Shippabo is a cloud-based supply chain management platform built by a team of shippers and supported by global logistics experts. Through Shippabo, businesses can oversee their supply chain from anywhere, at any time, and on their terms.
To empower everyone along the supply chain by bringing greater transparency, collaboration, and actionable data to the world of shipping and logistics.
Here at Shippabo, we believe in the power of empathy and trust, proactivity and resoluteness, continual learning and transparency. These values guide everything we do, internally and for our customers.
We’re a team of shippers, logistics experts, and technologists motivated by our massive shared opportunity: To transform the shipping industry. We’re tenacious, driven workers who believe deeply in achieving our mission, while remaining supportive and empathetic coworkers.
We expect nothing less than an actively inclusive work environment. And we’re committed to hiring the best team we can — regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We’re people. We’re shippers. We’re a team.
Join an extraordinary team focused on delighting clients with a competitive, enterprise shipping solution. Our sales team is winning clients daily and is excited to partner with a strong lead generation specialist in supporting client's growth.
As a lead generation specialist at Shippabo, you'll be at the forefront of the digitization of a massive industry and will have the opportunity to grow rapidly. Your role will be responsible for driving all lead generation activities within Shippabo. Shippabo offers competitive salaries, commission/bonus, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
On a day-to-day basis as a lead generation specialist you will:
- Proactively prospecting and managing lead activities through lead generation and sales tools.
- Work with a team of savvy lead generation specialist to deliver a high volume of leads to our sales team.
- Use your savviness to locate the right individuals within key prospects.
- Drive pipeline growth and be at the forefront of qualifying leads.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Want to make an impact on a massive industry
- Have a great attitude and love to have fun at work
- Enjoys being part of a team that learns from each other and supports growth
- Have experience in a client facing, marketing, account managing or agency role, ideally within a business-to-business (B2B) company
- Are an exceptional communicatorCan distill complex concepts in a structured way
- Enjoys building relationships with clients that drive business results
- Enjoys competition and thrive when asked to stretch
- Are passionate about business process improvement and technology.
- Think you have what it takes to be a great sales person and need a great massive industry to start in.
Additional notes or requirements
Shippabo judges candidates on potential, not a list of skills. That being said, we're paying special attention if you HAVE:
- Prior experience managing and training software implementations for multiple clients
- Experienced delivering product training sessions via phone and web conference software
- Experience with ocean or air international logistics, fulfillment, import-export, or global trade
- Used shipping software
- We're not accepting unsolicited applications from external recruiter agencies.