Key Account Manager at TeleSign
Location: CA,IL, MN, NV, NY, TN, TX, UT, WA
The Key Account Manager is responsible for driving new account acquisition and the upsell of TeleSign solutions to existing enterprise customers. The Key Account Manager will be responsible for developing and executing against a comprehensive account/territory strategy to achieve specific targets. They will oversee creation of opportunities and articulation of the value prop for TeleSign solutions within their defined territory. The position reports to the VP, Americas Sales.
- Consultatively solution-sell the suite of TeleSign services by mapping business challenges with technology solutions
- Close net new business with named accounts, including some of the largest companies in the world
- Identify key decision makers, approvers, and influencers and develop strategies to increase deal confidence.
- Drive incremental revenue inside named accounts by uncovering net new use cases, growing adoption of current opportunities and upselling and cross-selling additional services
- Lead generation, qualification and opportunity management to contract closure.
- Partner with SDR’s (chartered with driving lead/opportunity generation in the Strategic Account Director’s accounts), Customer Success (engaged for customer deployment), Solution Engineering and HQ Sales Operations team.
- Work closely with the Global Carrier Business Development team to develop and close market-making opportunities
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Create and manage a robust pipeline
- 5+ years in demonstrated Enterprise sales experience with proven track-record of consistently exceeding annual team quotas and performance targets
- Ideal candidate will have an understanding and/or experience of information security, SaaS models, identity and authentication, and B2B2C sales models.
- Experience in selling into the financial services industry – Banking, Fintech, Payment and Lending companies.
- Experience navigating complex sales cycles
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong collaboration and communication within departments with like-minded goal of achievement
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Telesign does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.