Insurance Sales Manager at SmartFinancial
Voted as one of the Best Places to Work in OC and one of the fastest-growing tech companies!
SmartFinancial is a leading insurance technology company working on building tools to make the insurance shopping process better, simpler and more effective. Our rapidly growing Costa Mesa, CA office is looking to hire an outstanding Insurance Sales Manager to help us hire, grow and train our P&C sales team. Your main task will be to grow a world-class sales team that will act as the first point of contact with our customers.
We are looking for an experienced Insurance sales professional passionate about selling, blazing new trails, and providing an amazing customer experience. Our mission is to help insurance shoppers save money on insurance while getting them the best coverage from some of the best insurance carriers in the country. Our company has built a powerful technology platform that makes the insurance shopping process easier for both consumers and agents.
- Hire and manage the inside sales representatives team
- Develop sales aids and training programs
- Lead and motivate our team daily
- Set and track sales targets for your team
- Meet and exceed quota every month
- Spend a significant part of your day coaching and helping your team with sales strategies and jumping in on sales calls as needed
- Build an open-communication environment for your team
- Overcome objections and close deals in a short sales cycle
- 3+ Years Selling P&C Insurance
- Minimum 3+ years of management experience in an inside sales environment
- Have a top-quality work ethic
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Ability to interpret and implement carrier policies and processes
- Strong writing skills and e-mail etiquette
- Goal-oriented, competitive and driven to succeed
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Have a positive mental attitude
What We Offer
- Base plus Performance Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Extensive Paid Product training
- Daily/Weekly cash giveaways
- Advancement opportunities
- Free Snacks, Red Bull, and lots of Coffee
This position is for an ambitious sales leader who has the desire to advance their career while contributing to the company's success. Apply now if you are interested in pushing your limits and working in a fun, upbeat, high tech office located in a highly desirable area of Orange County.