Install Base Account Executive, Major Accounts at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Majors Account Executive Install Base to join Procore’s Sales Team. In this role, you’ll apply an understanding of Procore’s products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques, and customer base while selling to strategic Majors accounts. You’ll focus on companies that can benefit from Procore’s world class project management tool for the construction industry. The primary function of this position is new account acquisition where you’ll grow revenue with an emphasis on new product sales to our customer base. This includes cold-calling, prospecting, qualifying, conducting product demonstrations, solution selling, negotiation, execution of service agreements, and closing.
This position will report to the Manager, Owners Markets. This position will be based at our office in Carpinteria, CA, Austin, TX, New York, NY. We are looking for candidates to join us immediately!
What you'll do:
- Timely follow up and qualification of new prospects from either inbound leads or customer requests generated by marketing
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com
- Develop and execute prospecting plans for territory development to establish rapport, build relationships, and create opportunities
- Network and research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and obtain business requirements
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts; provide sales management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested
- Pursue and increase knowledge of key competitors to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Obtain repeat business, referrals, and references by applying understanding of the unique requirements of your customers
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience is preferred
- 5+ years of demonstrated successful software sales, preferably B2B
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology is desired
- Proven record of success selling $100,000+ ARR SaaS subscriptions
- Proven ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast paced sales environment
- Ability to develop trusted relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and online collaboration tools
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.