FloQast is seeking an Inside Sales Trainer to create and deliver a world class training program for our inside sales organization. You’ll play a pivotal role in both building and delivering content to our growing team. This is a role where you’ll have a direct impact on productivity, helping an already successful team perfect their selling skills and ensure they have the resources to deliver the best experience for our prospects.
We are seeking Los Angeles, CA based candidates. Remote candidates will not be considered at this time.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What you’ll get to do:
- Design, develop, deliver and own training programs for the full lifecycle of our business development team: new hire onboarding, continuous training, skills workshops, application of new product enhancements and career development.
- Design training curriculum that aligns with KPIs set forth by Inside Sales Leadership
- Deliver training curriculum as needed- new hire onboarding, weekly training sessions, ongoing advanced training.
- Coaching individual BDRs through call shadowing, role play, and performance reporting
- Work closely with Inside Sales Leadership to identify and plan for current/future training
- Ensure that all new hires and current team have thorough knowledge of how we drive value for our prospects and customers: product, competitive landscape, customer stories, integrations, buyer roles
- Become a subject matter expert in FloQast Product and Buyer Roles
- Ability to build credibility, influence, motivate, and inspire bright minds
- Engage a team in a high growth, fast paced environment
- 2-5 years of successful tenure in a sales role, enablement role or in a training capacity
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Foundational knowledge and ability to teach Accounting concepts
- Required: experience selling or working with finance and accounting teams
- Extremely organized, excellent presentation skills
- Working knowledge of SaaS Sales, Inside Sales
- Working knowledge of value based messaging & sales methodologies
- Attention to detail and the ability to work both independently and collaborate closely with the Inside Sales team.
- Experience with sales technology: Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, Gong
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast-growing, Los Angeles-based, growth-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the close management software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast and the response has made FloQast among the fastest growing FinTech companies with now more than 1,000 customers, including Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and the Golden State Warriors.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.