Inside Sales Specialist | Real Estate Startup
About REX - Real Estate Exchange, Inc.
Are you ready to work in the boring world of residential real estate? Of course you’re not!
Well, thank goodness you’ve found REX. We are anything but a stodgy, boring real estate agency. In fact, REX is a well-funded, game-changing tech startup that that has created a cutting-edge digital platform to buy and sell homes. REX is completely flipping the real estate industry on its head and beating every goal we’ve set since starting two years ago. Using artificial intelligence, big data, and machine learning, we are eliminating real estate agent commissions, selling homes faster, and saving people a lot of money.
At REX you will not only make an impact on the development of the company, but in the world as well. Aside from saving customers’ money, REX has a strong social mission that is devoted to helping families in need. For every 50 homes we sell, we donate a home to a family in need.
If you are looking to be just another cog in a big corporate wheel, then REX probably isn’t for you. But, if you want to be a part of a fast-paced, growing, and innovative team…Well, welcome home.
About the Position
REX is looking for a motivated and energetic Inside Sales Specialist to join the Client Success Team. This individual will build relationships and generate excitement about REX with prospective clients. Success will be measured based upon number of appointments scheduled, quality of communication, and client satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Utilize a CRM to drive conversions from inbound inquiries: understand each caller’s needs, qualify them, create solutions, and field questions with the goal of landing a sales appointment to list their home with REX
- Collaborate with team members to ensure shifts are covered from Monday – Sunday, 7am – 8pm Pacific Time
- Respond to all leads promptly and effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Capture client contact information, develop a rigorous follow-up schedule, and identify additional lead avenues, which includes outbound and cold calling, in order to meet monthly conversion goals
- Partner with the sales team to secure new customer appointments, and generate sales activity reports
- Comply with REX policy and all BRE/legal statutes
…all with the goal of converting and delighting REX buyers and sellers while exemplifying the REX brand through every interaction.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 years or less of experience in a fast-paced, high-volume sales role
- Strong communication skills and telephone manners with the ability to build solid relationships
- Knowledge of managing prospects and customer follow-up through a CRM
- Proven track record of successful sales experience preferred
- Exhibit REX’s brand attributes: creative and innovative problem solver with the desire to be an industry changer to make buying and selling of real estate better for consumers
- Proficient in productivity and web-based tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google hangouts, Google docs/sheets
- A high degree of professionalism; able to remain calm and rational in times of confusion, rapid change or pressure
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field
- CA real estate license a plus, but not required