Inside Sales Representative
Would you like to be a part of a new team focused on leveraging the Ring platform to make communities safer? Do you want to work with influential community members in an effort to drive crime reduction?
As an Inside Sales Representative for Neighborhoods, you will directly impact public safety practices. You will have the opportunity to reshape how communities engage with each other and local government.
Your responsibilities will include qualifying inbound leads, generating new leads through prospecting and identifying sales opportunities resulting from existing accounts. The ideal candidate will possess a sales background that enables them to successfully manage a high volume of inbound leads, as well as interact with either B2B accounts and/or local municipalities. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to work in a fast-paced environment and be customer obsessed.
- Meet or exceed response times for all inbound requests
- Development and execution of a territory plan including outbound calling against established target lists
- Manage numerous requests concurrently and strategically
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline and related territory target list in Salesfore.com
- Formalize unique and innovative sales processes into consistent workflows
- Educate accounts around our various community focused products and services
- Identify additional opportunities within existing accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- 20-30% travel
- 3+ years of technology related sales as an inside sales representative
- 1+ years of experience engaging with prospective accounts, running remote sales presentations and identifying new revenue opportunities amongst existing accounts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of technology related sales as an inside sales representative
- Experience working with local municipalities and/or any public sector
- Participation in account planning, sales strategy meetings, as well as product feedback and enhancement brainstorming sessions
- Proven record of closing accounts via webinars and/or remote demonstrations of a product or service
- Ability to create consistent sales strategies and approaches that can be applied to mass markets
- Ability to work independently to drive new sales opportunities as well as develop scalable solutions for driving new business and optimizing existing accounts
- Capacity to think and act independently within a fast-paced, multitask driven environment
- Excellent verbal, written and sales communication skills
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Read Full Job Description