Inside Sales Representative (B2B)
Our Inside Sales Representative serves as the first point of contact with our business owners and sets the foundation for the ForwardLine experience. We take pride in giving our customers transparent and straightforward solutions that are tailored to their personal business needs, so we’re looking for someone who excels at establishing trust and building relationships over the phone.
If you’re an enthusiastic “people-person”, able to make 100+ calls a day, and excited to reach your financial potential, keep reading! All warm leads – no cold calling.
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 Years Sales Experience (B2B is a plus)
- Hustle Factor: You’re don’t get discouraged by objections, and are persistent when it comes to reaching your goals
- Self-motivated: You love setting the bar high, and have a verifiable track record of meeting/exceeding quotas
- Personable: You’re great at building rapport, friendly, outgoing, and enjoy meeting new people.
- Passionate: You’re all about solving real problems, not just “pitching.”
- Results-driven: You're able to think on your feet and love overcoming obstacles
- Adaptability: You are open to feedback and coaching and ready to take your sales skills to the next level.
- Organization: You know how to allocate your time effectively.
- Empathetic: You’re a good listener who knows how to get a real sense of customer's needs.
What you get from us:
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k available
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- An upbeat, team-oriented work environment
- Comfortable casual dress code
- Great location in Warner Center in Woodland Hills, near Westfield Topanga, restaurants, etc.
- Rewards, recognition, fun company events, and more!
Salary - Base + Commission: $65,000-$85,000
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Job Type: Full-time