Inside Sales Manager
Who You Are:
As a Sales manager you’ll manage a team of ambitious customer-service oriented sales executives whose mission is to find the right solution for our prospective rideshare driver customers. You will be responsible for increasing sales by helping to convert people who have installed our app and shown interest in our Fair for rideshare offering, all the way through to picking up their new Fair car.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and motivate your team to meet and exceed quotas and objectives – based on qualified leads
- Ensure inside sales processes are executed swiftly and consistently
- Coordinate with our dealership partners and customers to ensure a smooth delivery of their vehicle.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment, particularly with the customer service and dealer teams.
- Solicit feedback from customers and dealers to ensure their success on the Fair product.
- Provide daily sales, process and system guidance to your team.
- Oversee performance management and develop the hiring and training playbook for your team.
- Generates and analyzes daily and weekly reports to ensure we are hitting targets.
- Ability to lead, coach, and develop sales team members while driving customer service, work quality, and team productivity.
What You’ll Need:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a managerial sales or operations role
- Knowledge of automotive industry preferred
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Proficient with common business software such as Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work independently, problem solve, and make autonomous decisions
- Passion for improving the customer experience in the automotive industry
- An influencer, highly enthusiastic