Inbound Sales Development Representative at NuORDER
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:10 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, August 28, 2019
NuORDER is a SaaS-based B2B eCommerce technology company that helps brands find new customers, drive new and incremental revenue, and foster customer engagement and loyalty. In short, NuORDER is bringing the eCommerce revolution to wholesale, partnering with brands such as Coach, Hanes, TOMS and over 900 more!
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven self-starter with a desire to build a career in sales. Sales Development Representatives are responsible for driving revenue growth by qualifying and converting leads for NuORDER’s Account Executives. The ideal candidate will not be afraid of a challenge in a fast-paced and high-energy sales environment. Compensation involves a competitive base salary, plus uncapped performance-driven bonuses. This is a great opportunity, with unlimited growth and advancement potential, for anyone who wants a successful career in SaaS sales.
- Qualify and convert key brands that could be a potential fit for NuORDER primarily via phone calls, email, and inbound chat
- Conduct discovery conversations to learn more about a brand's wholesale business & determine if NuORDER would be a good fit
- Be involved in high volume inbound marketing campaigns to drive better quality leads
- Achieve and surpass monthly and annual quotas
- Entry level to 1 year of sales or professional experience
- A strong interest in building a career in sales
- Understanding of and interest in B2B software sales
- Excellent oral and written communication and persuasion skills. You must be confident and comfortable speaking to key decision makers, establishing rapport, and driving action.
- Systematic but flexible, solution-oriented mindset
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Persistent and resilient - handles objections and rejection well
- Thrives in a competitive team environment
- Cold calling, sales training, and Salesforce.com experience is a plus but not required
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience
At NuORDER, we provide a creative and innovative start-up atmosphere. We encourage team members to come up with new ways of achieving specific goals and promote that each individual provides value to the company's success. We believe that smart, motivated, and dedicated teams can do great things and we provide you with the tools in order to be successful to grow within the company. NuORDER offers full medical & vision insurance, 401k program, unlimited PTO & holidays.
Read Full Job Description