Head of Mid-Market/Strategic Sales
Are you a senior sales leader that understands how to build and drive Mid-Market and Strategic sales pipelines in the Digital Marketing and Digital Advertising space? Are you an expert at building and guiding teams of experienced Sales professionals? Are you an expert in the Programmatic, Connected Television, and SaaS platform sales space, who thrives on delivering great products and outperforming goals? If so, read on.
You’re familiar with the community of CMO’s, VP's of Marketing/eCommerce and Directors of Online Marketing at many top Brand Advertiser prospects. You have an expert understanding of the Agency Ecosystem and are known as a self-starter, capable of getting up to speed quickly, building teams, closing new business and managing high-level relationships.
The Head of Mid-Market Sales reports directly to our CRO, and works closely with Inside Sales, Marketing, and Revenue Operations teams to develop and implement specific strategic plans designed to achieve and exceed new business and revenue targets. Our new business goals and targets are focused on direct brand advertisers and strategic agencies throughout North America.
This position is based out of our Culver City/Los Angeles headquarters.
- Recruit, coach, mentor, manage and guide a world class team of sales professionals to achieve yearly sales targets. This includes closing new business, and ensuring these advertisers are growing within the defined growth model for SteelHouse
- Sell into multiple levels of an organization as well as close six and seven-figure deals
- Manage long, consultative sales processes
- Develop effective sales strategies and deliver compelling product demonstrations and sales pitches
- Cultivate and grow relationships with industry leaders that will guide to sales opportunities and new business
- Apply a thorough understanding of the marketplace, industry trends, funding developments and products to all management activities and strategic sales solutions
- Ensure that Sales department operations function smoothly, with the goal of facilitating executed sales and/or closings; operational responsibilities include accurate pipeline reporting and quarterly sales forecasts
- Partner with Digital Marketing Sales Leadership to develop strategies that enhance the Digital Marketing selling process/approach and business unit planning
- 7+ years of successful sales leadership experience as measured by sales performance against goals, as well as demonstrated ability to manage a complex sales cycle
- 10+ years overall experience in enterprise level software selling
- Knowledge of large, complex sales models highly desired, as well as prior experience selling emerging technologies
- Strong presentation skills
- Must be able to travel within the coverage area and occasionally nationwide
- Drive and the ability to create and develop a highly-motivated, success oriented sales teams
- BA/BS degree; Master’s preferred
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills (verbal and written)
SteelHouse is an AI-driven, self-service advertising software company for brands of all sizes. The SteelHouse Advertising Suite provides marketers with everything they need to build their own ads then launch retargeting and prospecting campaigns through display, mobile, native, connected TV, and social media. Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry.
SteelHouse Wins: built in Los Angeles Top 100 Digital Companies in LA, Hermes Creative Award Winner, Telly Award Bronze Award Winner, AVA Digital Award Platinum Winner, EMA Innovator Award Winner, LA Business Journal's Top Places to Work in LA.
If you have the qualifications and are a generally awesome person with a great outlook on life, please send us your resume. We’d love to know your story.