Are you an aspiring salesperson looking for a high-growth role with an exciting startup? Do you thrive in competitive environments? Boon is looking for a Growth Representative to be a part of the starting team and help gain as many customers as possible within a year. You'll be entering an extremely fast paced environment where you will be able to successfully hone your full cycle sales abilities and are encouraged to develop and implement new sales strategies. If you think you have what it takes, we are eager to speak with you.
Role at Boon:
Boon is an exciting early stage tech start-up. Due to this, we are always changing and growing every day. The person who joins us needs to understand that the role can be all encompassing and might work on tasks or projects outside of the position scope. This will be challenging at times, but will be a rewarding experience. This is for someone who is eager to build, hungry to win, and ready to take on the world (or just the recruitment industry).
What you’ll do:
- Prospect, research, and acquire new business opportunities and clients
- Plan and prepare for meeting activities such as presentations and competitor comparisons
- Negotiate with customers and effectively close business deals
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction levels with every customer engagement
- Work closely with Customer Success to partner on on boarding Boon customers
- Various Ad Hoc tasks requested from customers and the executive team of Boon
- Help build out processes, generating new ideas, and offering opinions on various decisions that affects the development of a company.
What you’ll need:
- 1+ years of closing experience, preferably at a SaaS technology company
- 1+ years of lead generation or sales development in a sales organization. HR-tech or Saas experience a plus
- Proven initiative and a competitive drive
- Ability to manage a complex sales process and deals
- Tech savvy: you’ll master the Boon product, know the features inside and out, understand the industry, and be able to articulate Boon’s value to recruiters, VPs and CEOs alike
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- Experience with high growth companies and the ability to find clarity in rapidly changing environments is a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce or any other intricate CRM a plus
What you’ll get at Boon:
- Competitive Commission and Salary structure you get to decide on
- Company equity – Be an owner!
- Open Vacation Policy
- Awesome, fun and open team
- Gaining experience selling into and revolutionizing the recruitment tech space
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our rapidly growing company!
- Ability to grow your career and earning potential