At Chef’d we believe great food creates memories, enhances moments, and nurtures the soul. Our mission is to enrich lives through culinary adventure with our hand-cultivated, meticulously curated, delicious experiences. Chef’d is the only subscription-free meal marketplace allowing you to discover new foods the way you want—no strings attached. We have over 1500 recipes from some of the best names in food—celebrity chefs, major brands, and culinary influencers.
We're a team filled with chef's, culinary writers, data scientists, marketing/sales experts, production associates and more - all committed to playing our hearts out. We follow through with our goals, move fast, and take risks. The industry is growing and we're at the forefront of innovation and personalization.
Chef'd, a venture-backed, series-B company, is beginning to experience high growth as we scale our operations to new markets and distribution channels. There are plenty of areas where we can innovate and optimize.
Here at Chef’d we believe good food creates memories, enhances moments, nurtures the soul, and brings more love into everyone’s life. Our mission is to enrich lives with culinary adventure through our hand-cultivated, meticulously curated delicious experiences. Every day, we challenge ourselves to create the best meals, provide the best service, and offer the best experiences that help our customers in the kitchen. We believe they deserve more than just food delivery, they deserve a personally curated culinary adventure.
Chef’d is the only subscription-free meal kit company, that allows you to discover new foods the way you want—no strings attached. We have over 500 recipes from some of the best names in food—celebrity chefs, major brands, food experts, and more.
The Fulfillment Specialist is responsible for the procurement of resources used in the production process. In this role, you’ll issue, manage, and update purchase orders with all assigned vendors and at the supplier level, and will be the main point of contact for suppliers regarding their purchase orders.
To succeed at Chef’d, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hardworking. You should have a passion for food, the ability to create exceptional customer experiences, and work well in environments that are constantly changing. We’re a fast growing company revolutionizing the online grocery experience.
- Ensures adequate inventory of products in accordance with inventory cycles and organizational philosophy.
- Conducts daily inventory analysis to solve inventory issues such as out of stocks.
- Schedules and revises shipment plans to ensure efficient distribution of products from various vendors and acknowledges lead times.
- Analyzes inventory levels, production speed and product demand to determine reorder levels which will ensure product availability and minimize inventory costs.
- Initiates work orders for production-planning supervision, scheduling for production of portion in house items.
- Coordinates & expedites the placement of purchase orders and/or delivery of productsSet-up and maintenance of product SKU database
- Minimum 3 years experience in a food manufacturing, restaurant purchasing/inventory control, food distribution environment.
- Strong computer skills (Apple/Mac)Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlinesGood customer service/phone skills and flexibility for handling a wide range of activities
- College Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Some travel to warehouse and vendor locations as needed
- Excellent project management skillsMust love food
Founded in 2014, Chef'd is Headquartered in El Segundo, CA with production facilities in El Segundo, CA, Brooklyn, NY, and Pico Rivera, CA. Chef'd offers competitive compensation packages including full medical, dental, and vision benefits, flexible PTO, pet insurance, and discounts on meal kits!