Tapcart makes mobile shopping easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our merchants and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We have been featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
As an Enterprise Solutions Architect you will be helping to solve business critical needs for our most successful customers. You will be helping to build a team that bridges account management, customer success, and engineering to bring their ideas to life as core features of the Tapcart Platform.
In this role you will be tasked with scoping work with the Product team to provide statements of work and project plans to customers in a timely manner. As projects kick off you will be working with a dedicated project manager and engineering team to complete the work in the agreed upon time.
Our goal for the Enterprise Solutions Team is to provide a path for Enterprise customers to utilize their expertise in the e-commerce space to subtly influence our product decisions. The Enterprise Solutions Architect will be the front line for gathering, optimizing, and executing their ideas.
What you'll be working on.
- Strategically manage complex uses cases and the stakeholders for a merchant's application
- Become an expert in Tapcart's architecture and product services
- Create and maintain impactful relationships with our most successful enterprise customers
- Create and deliver well-organized project plans
- Provide valuable feedback to our product team by being the voice of the merchant
What you need.
- Experience in a customer facing role, such as Solutions Architect, Sales Engineer, or Technical Consultant
- Engineering architecture experience, particularly in mobile applications
- Technical project management experience
- Strong understanding of sales processes
- Experience collaborating with engineering/product
Bonus if you have.
- Previous startup experience and growth mentality
- Experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Team leadership experience and/or management experience
Who we are.
We are a young and growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.