Enterprise Account Executive (Healthcare) (Field Position)
We're WELL and we’re the modern communication platform for the $3 trillion healthcare industry. Using WELL, patients engage with their healthcare teams on their schedule and based on their preferences.
We are well-funded and growing quickly. More than 1,000,000 patients use our platform to communicate with their physicians and other healthcare professionals. Our investor’s portfolios include companies like Intercom, Wag, Uber, and SurfAir.
As an early employee joining our 50+ person team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives by improving their everyday interactions with their healthcare providers.
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for full lifecycle sales into highly strategic named accounts. Requires understanding of the healthcare vertical, ability to maintain C-level relationships, and seven-figure deal experience. This is a quota-carrying position and travel will be required.
- Develop and execute target account strategy for top 1000 medical groups and health systems alongside WELL's CEO
- Identify, engage and qualify prospects
- Structure and negotiate business terms and contracts with line-of-business, procurement, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Conduct conversations with multiple stakeholders within the C-suite to sell against P/L through engaging presentations
- Close and expand revenue within designated accounts to achieve WELL’s strategic objectives and quotas
- Present timely sales forecasting to CEO and BOD
- Track activity in Salesforce
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- 5+ years of demonstrated successful software sales; proven experience identifying and closing seven figure contracts
- (MANDATORY) Experience selling into healthcare industry, specifically large medical groups and health systems
- A history of selling licenses/subscriptions to large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Ability and resilience to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology desired
- Proven history of over-quota achievement
- Successful candidates will be ambitious with a results-oriented mindset, competitive, optimistic, proactive, and inquisitive
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Generous equity package
- Unlimited Vacation / PTO
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup
- Dog friendly office