Director of Strategic Account Management & Customer Success
INTELITY® is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are searching for a Director of Strategic Account Management and Customer Success to bring a more strategic focus to our customer relationships leveraging the data generated from guests and staff on the platform.
- Own the customer relationship from launch through contract renewal.
- Establish hospitality best practices and translate those best practices to actionable recommendations for our customers, leveraging the power of our guest data and visibility into how multiple properties are managed.
- Work with our customers to identify new revenue, cost savings and guest satisfaction opportunities for our customers.
- Establish customer performance metrics from ticket management to competitive performance to actionable strategic insights.
- Develop and manage relationships with our key Enterprise and Brand accounts.
- Develop, build and lead a team of Strategic Account Management Directors and Customer Success Managers.
- Work in tandem with our Data Analytics team to develop custom reports that provide real value to our hotel partners.
- Drive organization change to re-orient the Strategic Account Management and Customer Success team around our customer’s voice.
- Provide customer feedback to the Product team on how our customers are using the platform and recommend feature enhancements and augmentations as needed
- Develop positive relationships across our portfolio of customers to ensure the company earns contract renewals and to identify and implement new revenue and upsell opportunities for INTELITY
- Own the customer P&L after launch
- Establish and track internal key performance metrics for the Strategic Account Management and Customer Success teams
- Ability to analyze, interpret and translate data from multiple sources and be able to turn that data into executive level presentations for customer senior management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly present ideas, updates, recommendation, and results
- Outstanding team player with a customer relationship and a strategic partner mindset to interact effectively with technical and non-technical customers
- Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of rapid change, growth and a drive for continuous improvement
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior problem solving and critical reasoning skills; ability to quickly grasp a range of complex business issues to develop recommendations and solutions to address these issues
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Seven+ years’ experience in management consulting, strategic advisory or other leadership roles in a customer-facing organization
- Experience building and managing a diverse team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize, organize, analyze and present data in an understandable manner
- Strong empathy for and understanding of customers, in parallel with the ability to fold feedback into product planning
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Be an enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- University degree plus MBA preferred
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity for qualified candidates. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental and vision plans, as well as transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan with a company matching program.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.