Director, Sales at Boingo Wireless
Director of Sales-Multifamily
Come and join our sharp, goal-oriented Sales team, and blow everyone away with your ability to develop and implement a variety of strategies to maximize profits, while maintaining a top-tier level of service. Work closely with our solution developers, as well as operations, research, and creative services teams, to establish great new business with our quality wireless networking products and services. At Boingo, we’ve had a consistent, focused strategy for many years. So, if you can sell it, the company will execute & deliver, so you can move on to the next new deal with pride – and a great success story to tell!
- This is an individual contributor role with the potential to grow your career with Boingo
- Must be a Hunter in the Multi-Family Segment to attain new business growth goals within assigned territories and assigned targeted accounts
- Serve as leader for each sales opportunity, working closely with the customer, sales engineering, operations teams and legal to deliver each deal
- Prospect new Multi-Family Developers and Owners in assigned territory to explain the Boingo value proposition and to ensure we are part of the procurement process for these services for new construction and existing properties to convert to Boingo service
- Manage SFDC pipeline and communication with all internal and external partners
- Lead remote and in-person presentations with prospects and clients
- Attend local and national conferences and tradeshows to drive new opportunities and relationships within the MDU echo system
- Expected to not only meet quota plan but overachieve assigned quarterly and annual plan
Got what it takes?
- Must have Multifamily sales experience, existing relationships with Regional and Large MDU owners, developers and managers
- Proven sales leader that can hunt and create new pipeline opportunities and develop larger targeted assigned accounts
- 5-10 years of demonstrated sales experience, successfully overachieving your assigned sales goals
- Proven track record and sales success selling large complex deals
- Clear understanding of Wi-Fi, Video and IOT technologies
- Consultative, Trusted Advisor seller within large companies
- Excellent communication with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Keen understanding of sale cycle and each deal procurement in order to manage the deal through the pipeline
- Be able to manage resources to drive sense of urgency to win opportunities
- Proven track record of cultivating effective professional relationships with internal and external clients
- Ability to deliver presentations for executive-level customers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to follow the internal sales process to maximize the number of quality proposals
- Effective use of SFDC, Excel, PowerPoint & outlook, to manage your book of business
- Proven track record of closed deals and sales success (moved up top with change)
- Must be customer focused and be able to resolve issues as needed
- Excellent communication with stakeholders at all levels of the business (Moved up top)
- Ability to bring ideas to the table that will enhance Boingo’s MDU business
- Knowledge of emerging trends and opportunities within the IOT and MDU segment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks covers more than a million locations and reaches over a billion consumers annually – in places as varied as airports, stadiums, military bases, and multifamily communities. The Boingo platform drives revenue through various products, including Wi-Fi, DAS (cellular), Media, Wholesale, and more.
We’re an enthusiastic team, dedicated to growing our business by building amazing, valuable products. Boingo boasts a super-fun, collaborative work environment, with group activities, like baseball outings, top golf, Halloween costume contest, tailgate party, quarterly all-hands meetings and more. We offer an incredible benefits package, including unlimited vacation, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, equity, and more. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA for four years and counting!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.